A link to the studios jobs page can be found here
What you will be doing:
- Implementation and iteration of the core game mechanics
- Production of detailed design documentation
- Working closely with the Product Lead to help with future feature and mechanic creation and implementation.
- You will have at least a 2:1 degree in a technical subject. Ideally you will be able to show examples of games or game content you have made in your spare time.
- You are a highly motivated and enthusiastic individual with a passion for creating great games and a desire to make great gameplay for a worldwide audience.
- You are able to demonstrate an understanding of what makes fun and compelling gameplay and have the ability to identify and determine the difference between good and bad game design.
- You need to be highly technical and able to analyse complex data. You’ll be excellent at Maths, logical and organised.
- You have a good knowledge and appreciation of the mobile game space and are able to offer a considered opinion as to why some games maybe more successful than others.
- You relish the opportunity to take responsibility for key areas of the game design and mechanics and become an important member of a productive and focused team.
- You are able to work well as part of a team in addition to being able to work independently with minimal supervision.
- Happy take other’s opinions on board and evolve your designs.
- You have ability to learn and master new tools and processes quickly.
- Good written and verbal English skills are essential. You will be asked to provide examples.
- Have worked on a shipped title.
- Proven industry experience
- Knowledgeable about a wide variety of genres.
- Worked with User Experience and UI creation tools.